Monday, December 10, 2012

Random Projects from 2012

So far in 2012 I've done my fair share of random projects. I already mentioned the Lego Batman assignment. Instead of doing a bunch of individual posts for these I decided to just wrap them all up in one nice post. Hopefully this doesn't turn into a crazy long post. 2012 was easily the busiest year of my career.

Monsuno-
It's a card game and cartoon for kids. I did a bit or work on the packaging copy. This was a rewarding gig in many ways that I hope to do more of in the future.

The cartoon is pretty kick ass, so I recommend checking it out. 




DC Comics and Converse - www.entertheirworld.com


This was a choose your own adventure with DC Heroes. Mostly Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman. Honestly, this was one of the hardest projects I've ever worked on. Here is a write up to give you an idea of what DC and Converse did: 
http://www.unit9.com/project/enter-their-world





 
Dark Knight Rises prologue 
This was a motion comic that was exclusive to Nokia phones. Pretty much it was an adaptation of the opening of to DKR. It was a lot of fun working on it and made me even more excited for the film than I already was. This was eventually collected into a comic form for the Limited Edition Target release of the Blu-Ray. More on that later.


One of the coolest things that I was able to do with DC was go to the creator Dark Knight Rises screening in LA before it came out in theaters. So... RAD. 

Craftsman tool saves the Justice League! 
This one is probably the most publicized as the comic was all over the place. At NYCC I did a HUGE signing for it.
Here is a nice write up for it:
http://www.comicsalliance.com/2012/10/04/a-very-serious-review-of-the-craftsman-bolt-on-system-saves-the/

A few pictures of the booth where they set up the signing and give-a-ways.



There was more than just these, but I think this is a solid place to start!




1 comment:

Derek Fridolfs said...

Cards, cartoons, tools...you're all over the place. Pretty sweet!