Sunday, August 5, 2012

So... who are you?

We interrupt your normal program for this special message...

One thing that I've always wondered is who is looking at my blog and why? Was it random? Was it from Facebook, Twitter, Google searches? Are you my stalker?

One thing that I love about my blog is that it has a stat tracker and tells me where people are looking at my blog, and when... and even sometimes it will tell me where a person works, but not WHO they are.

So I ask... who are you? Tell me in the comments... who you are, how you found this blog? Why?

And... who your favorite super hero is?

I'd love to get to know some of you.

Thanks!

Josh

I now return you to your normal viewing pleasure.

1 comment:

Sara Brooks said...

Hi Josh I found this blog because I am friends with your mom from way back in 6th grade. We spent many hours reading her comic book collection so when you went into the comics field, it wasn't a surprise for me.

I just ordered your All-Ages comics for my elementary school library.

Best of luck!