Thursday, March 29, 2012

ECCC schedule

Emerald City Comic Con this weekend! And I will be there!

If you want to see me come by any of these times. If I'm chained to the booth you might actually see me!
I'm supposed to be signing at the Image booth as well, but those days/times got a bit mixed up and are still pending.  

Bring whatever you want for me to sign. I might even have some free comics to give away.
Anyone that comes to me with a great drinking story gets a free comic! (unless you are clearly under age!)

FRIDAY
3-3:45 ONI PRESS
5-6:45 ONI PRESS

SATURDAY
12-1pm SIGNING (DC Entertainment booth #602)
2-2:45 ONI Press Booth!
3-4pm PANEL (DC Comics The New 52 – Room 4C1-2)
4-45 ONI PRESS BOOTH
6-6:45 ONI PRESS BOOTH

SUNDAY
11am-2:45 ONI Press

1 comment:

Spider42 said...

Hi,
Just a fan from India - wanted to let you know you've been doing great work and your new ongoing work on Voodoo has been really good.
I'm a big Ron Marz fan and was apprehensive when a change-over was announced, but you seem to have a good handle on the elements of the title.
Look forward to whats ahead.
Cheers!